Saturday 22 July 2017

moving is about being still

Moving is about stillness

I think that is why I am not that brilliant at it. I don't mean the unpacking of boxes and exploring new areas in which to walk Samwise the brave and Tad Ted. Moving involves letting go before you immerse yourself in something new. This might be more acutely the case when you are only 20ish miles down the road, even if that road is not always straight.

Moving is about being still.

One of my favourite spots in Trearddur was by the Haunted House, and more particularly the 'beach' just before it. Often in the early mornings, you could see a heron standing waiting to move. The heron would be still... attentively still....

Why not be a little still this day.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. moving company playa del rey

    ReplyDelete