Monday 21 November 2016

Tad Ted breaches Planet Teenager

Sometimes it takes a dog to do it

Tad Ted is one of my two lurchers. Samwise is the other one. This is Samwise





and this is Tad Ted, who is the hero of this particular teenage tale.

The boy, who is 14, was going to be left home alone for a couple of hours. I shouted that the dogs were in charge and that he should listen out if they needed everything.





Tad Ted takes control

Upon my return there is a scowl and a yell. He has done it on my jeans!

I ask whether he should have let them out. They did not tell me to was the reply. Because of my laser like investigative technique that the dogs barked for about 30 minutes, where upon he let them into his own lair, which given the stray food, sweeties, half finished meals is a doggie equivalent of Diagon Alley. But I am told they just kept on barking until Tad Ted did his deed on his skinny jeans.

Communication is not always understood

The boy still could not see that the dogs had communicated with him.

I laughed at his telling of the tale.

I am mindful though of the fact that all parties learnt a lesson... and one day I might even say what I think they were


No comments:

Post a Comment