Saturday 26 November 2016

Samwise invades Teenager land

Dogs get to do things that we humans do not. Some of the things we would not want to do.

Samwise is a beautiful hound... and he knows it.... 3/4 greyhound and a 1/4 blue merle collie. He is about 4 years old now.

The boy loves him. So do I.

I am not sure I am always that good at communicating with the boy. Often that is my fault. Mostly, it is.

Samwise and his canine colleague, Tad Ted love invading the pit that sometimes passes for the boy's bedroom. There is often food to be eaten.

Samwise is rather partial to Diary Milk.... and the boy knows it. Unlike most of dogs, Samwise seems to have a high tolerance freshold for chocolate. The boy is too.

The boy now has no Diary Milk. Samwise is sleeping.

'I know you told me', laments the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment